PRIZE DRAWS AND COMPETITIONS – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Our prize draws and competitions are organised by The Bicycle Association of Great Britain (known simply as ‘The BA’), a company registered in England and Wales under company number 01111307, with its registered office at Weavers, 6 Hamlet Road, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 8EE.
How to enter
2. Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
3. Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. The BA will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact us.
6. The BA reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of the BA, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
8. Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. The BA may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
11. The BA reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
12. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within one month of the prize draw or competition ending.
13. The winner will receive details of the prize.
14. The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 7 days of being chosen and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the BA within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the BA will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
15. The prize will be sent to the winner within 30 days of responding to the BA.
16. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The BA reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the BA’s control makes it necessary to do so.
17. The decision of the BA regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The winner’s name and location can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Weavers, 6 Hamlet Road, Haverhill, Suffolk, CB9 8EE, UK or via a contact form request within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
19. The BA reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, the BA, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the BA, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
22. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by the BA or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
23. All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. The BA reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.